Medellín City Tour
Let me show you around my hometown with this private driving city tour of Medellín. We’ll see the main spots, like:
- Explora Park: an interactive museum modeled after San Francisco’s Exploratorium, with a design that combines indoor and outdoor space. It’s home to the largest freshwater aquarium in South America!
- Botanical Garden: this 14-hectare area has 4.500 flowers, 139 bird species, and an important collection of orchids.
- Pueblito Paisa: travel back in time with this replica of a traditional Antioquia town and enjoy 360° views of Medellín.
- Plaza Mayor: it is the international convention and exhibition center of Medellín and one of the most modern in Colombia.
- Barefoot Park: it is a zen-inspired public park that includes a garden, a sand area, and water fountains. Adults and children are encouraged to play barefoot here.
- EPM Intelligent Building: it is the headquarters for the public utilities company Empresas Públicas de Medellín (EPM). Surrounded by green space, it has become a symbol of contemporary Medellín due to its modern architecture and construction.
- Plaza Botero: discover more than 20 sculptures by the worldwide famous Fernando Botero, one of the most beloved Colombian artists.
- Coltejer Building: it is the tallest building in Medellín!
Book your private tour now!